Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rockets And Blue Lights (Close At Hand)

I haven't been doing that good of a job updating lately, luckily XFraggleX has been doing a much better job than I have.

Anyway, this band means alot to me because they were my favorite band in Albany while I was going to school there and a band, to this day, I still frequently listen to. This is perfect album to listen to when you are in a weird mood because it will pull you right out of it.

They had such a great live show and I had the pleasure of being able to see them 4 times.

Of course I'm talking about Rockets And Blue Lights (Close At Hand), and this the CD-R version of A Smashed City that has 8 songs on it instead of the LP version which only had 4.

dl

Favorite Track: What They Made You Mean


Rating: 9 Out Of 10

2 comments:

Rob Pettinato said...

I've not listened to this band in a minute, thank you.

bruce e. kinesis said...

all for you homie.